Well behaved dogs are very welcome at CHILL-OUT BEACH HOUSE.
All dogs must have a current vaccination certificate. Be healthy and free from fleas, worms and other parasites.
Owners must take absolute responsibility for their dogs behaviour and minimise excessive barking out of respect to neighbours!!
Please dispose of all droppings, in garbage bin (using plastics bags).
There is a secure screened back deck leading to a fully fenced shady grassed yard. Dogs are allowed inside but please not in bedrooms where it is carpeted.
A shady walk between the houses and beach leads to a large reserve and the bicentennial boardwalk with beach access.
* shady fully fenced back yard
* pooper scooper
* dog bags
* outdoor shower to shake off the sand
* two trampoline beds
* dogs tags with house address
* bowls and toys
Please bring your dogs own soft bedding/towels and make use of the outdoor shower/hose to remove excess sand/dirt on re entry to the house.
Also clean dog bowls on departure and sweep/vacuum any excessive dog hair.
What Beaches Can I Take My Dog ON a Leash?
* Blueys Beach 5am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
* Boomerang Beach 5am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
* Nine Mile Beach Tuncurry 6am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
* One Mile Beach between 5am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
Where Can I Take My Dog OFF the Leash?
You can let your dog run off the leash in the following areas, however you must still control your dog and comply with the stated times:
* One Mile Beach 5am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
* Pipers Bay Forster Keys 6am - 8pm
* Southern end of Blueys Beach 6am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
* Southern section of Boomerang beach 6am - 9am and 5pm - 8pm
* Taree Street Tuncurry 6am - 8pm
* Tuncurry Dog Agility Park - Beach st - 6am - 8pm (This park is for amateurs to provide mental simulation and activity for dogs. It consists of weave posts for slalom manoeuvres, tunnels, ramps and jumps where dogs can test each discipline and eventually race against owner and the clock).
Dogs must be under effective control at all times when off private property - your dog must wear a collar and identification tag and be controlled on a leash held by a competent person (as defined under the Act), except in Council off leash areas. Your dog should be well socialised and trained so it isn't aggressive and doesn't bark continually.
Animal waste must be picked up in public areas. Animal faeces pose a health threat to the community and are a serious environmental hazard. Failure to pick up after your pet can attract a substantial fine.
Thank you so much for your cooperation, enjoy your doggie holiday in Forster!