The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since the owner is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Strictly no schoolies or party groups accepted.
Linen is to be supplied by the guest (except CHILL-OUT @ THREDBO).
Linen can be supplied for $20 per person at CHILL-OUT @ FORSTER properties.
Pets are not allowed (except CHILL-OUT BEACH HOUSE @ FORSTER).
The owners take no responsibility for personal property.
Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am;
Comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles;
Try not to waste water or electricity. Switch off lights, fans, heaters or air conditioning when leaving;
Dispose of garbage and recycling at the property and in the allocated bins and not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas;
Notify the owner of any complaints or breakages as soon as is practicable;
Minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of the neighbours and local community;
Be responsible for their Visitors;
Be sure to lock all windows and doors when you leave the property;
Leave the property in a clean and tidy state on departure;
Consume alcohol responsibly.
Strictly no drugs or illegal activity are permitted on the premises.
Booking means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
Property means either CHILL-OUT BEACH HOUSE @ FORSTER, CHILL-OUT LAKESIDE @ FORSTER, CHILL-OUT BEACHSIDE @ FORSTER or CHILL-OUT @ THREDBO and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 1pm (FORSTER) OR 4PM (THREDBO) on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10AM on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify the owner of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 30 days before arrival.
• A deposit of 50%, must be received within 7 days after the Booking is taken. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days (FORSTER) or 60 days (THREDBO) prior to your arrival.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Paypal or direct bank deposit.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0415713026 or email email@example.com.
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If the owner is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then the owners will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Guests remain responsible of no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from the owners and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. The owners may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at their discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be charged to your credit card.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform the owner at the earliest opportunity so they have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of the owner to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
All details obtained will not be disclosed to any third parties or used for any other reason other than for an authorised transaction.
A mandatory Code of Conduct will be introduced in 2019, that will apply to anyone involved in providing or using short-term holiday letting including hosts, guests, online platforms, and letting agents.
The Code will establish the ‘2 strikes and you’re out’ policy. Hosts or guests who commit 2 serious breaches of the Code within 2 years will be banned for 5 years. Platforms and letting agents will not be permitted to offer services to anyone, or any dwelling, that is listed on the exclusion register.
A strike will include any behaviour which unreasonably interferes with a neighbour’s quiet and peaceful enjoyment of their home.
The Code will establish a complaints system, which will be available to neighbours of short-term holiday letting premises, strata committees and owners corporations.
Complaints will be assessed by independent and impartial adjudicators, approved by the Commissioner for Fair Trading. Adjudicators will be required to make decisions on evidence and after giving both complainants and respondents a chance to put forward their case.
Strikes will be recorded on an online register to ensure that guests and/or hosts cannot 'platform shop'. Platforms and property agents will have to check the register before taking on new customers. Failure to do so may result in significant penalties of up to $1.1million for corporations and $220,000 for individuals.
NSW Fair Trading will have powers to police online platforms and letting agents. The Code, its enforcement, the compliance system and the register will be funded by industry.
CHILL-OUT BN 98328831 2007 - 2020